Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crystal Castles are coming





I have been a fan of Crystal Castles for a long time now. Ever since i saw them at the Meredith music festival in Victoria. Even though I had a random attack of hay fever from being in a country paddock for 3 days I managed to get up at 2.30 when their set was on. The lead singer Alice Glass walked out with a full bottle of Jager and was swigging it straight from the bottle (so rock star). They pumped out a chargey set that gave me goose bumps the whole way through, even their chilled songs are still intense, when they play live. Don’t miss them at Parklife this year.



Watch this creepy clip!!!


Untrust Us....







This is my favourite track "Alice Practice"... Its pretty insense and Alice is just screaming through it but i think its nice....



Alice Practice - Crystal Castles

http://www.box.net/shared/o3ej1ehybf

No comments:

Post a Comment