Thursday, July 16, 2009

YeezY goes to HOLLYWOOD....


Kanye West... heard of him.??

Well he stole my name and made a pair of shoes with NIKE....... called.................(insert drum roll)

AIR YEEZY

What makes these EVEN fresher is the nickname for the shoe isssssssssss.....
A YeezY...
(My name for those playing at home)

If i shouldnt sue the shit outta Kanye West i dont know who should....

I would probably settle out of court for a pair or too just quietly...
Let me rattle off a list of big names wearing them..


-Jay Z

- Beyonce
(well she probably wears them... think the "boyfriend" styling..... or at the very least she probably cleans them)

-Diddy

-Common

-NOT Soulja Boy

check out my website: http://nikeairyeezys.com/


I even have my own video...
Cause thats just how i roll....

Air Yeezy Spec: (Extended Version) from Samtubia Edwards on Vimeo.

YeezY

No comments:

Post a Comment