Thursday, June 25, 2009

YeezY likes it wobbly....


For those of you that know me...


- Know im a sukka for balti and wobbly... and pretty much anything that spins at 130bpm with a massive bassline...


and


- Doesnt mind a sweet breakdown and wishes he could say "YYEAAAHHHH" like little john or spit like swizzy.... ( Freeze..... you know who it is......It's me bitchesssssssssssss)


I know deep down you love it too so this is my top 5 wobbly songs at the moment...some new, some older.. some with breakdowns, some without.... but all are sweet in their own right..


GET amongst it.....


1/ Snob Scrilla- Heartbreak Scorsese ('96 bulls remix)

2/ Toddla T- Manabadman (AndyGeorge re-fix)

3/Bangers and Cash- B.O.O.T.A.Y (slap and dash emix)

4/ Oh Snap- My name is Chuck (Bass Weazal remix)

5/ Pomomofo- Back at the club (boy-8-bit remix)

YeezY

1 comment: