Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Terry Tate... Terrible Terry Tate....

alright so ive been having a lot of down time at work now. so to pass the time ive been scouring you tube to help ease the day.

and to my luck i came across some old super bowl videos with and actor thats been in quite a few movies of recent. Lester Speight... alright so to most of you out there. your probably thinking who the f* is Lester Speight. well then... he is the big thug brother you see being played in 'Norbit'.. he's jnr's father in law in 'my wife and kids'...he's been in so many things. you will know his face when you watch the videos.. he such a funny man.. the bigger they are the harder they make you laugh. i pretty much had to sit on the floor in my office and hide my laughter from the boss.

these are my favourite two.
Fc Xx

1.


2.

1 comment: